Fletcher W. Harkrader III has been practicing law since 1983 and focuses his practice exclusively on personal injury. Since joining Marks & Harrison, he has achieved a number of significant results for clients in personal injury cases, including $1.2 million in a wrongful death case, $1,220,000 in a motorcycle crash case, $1 million in an auto accident injury case, and a jury verdict of $850,000.
Graduating from Washington and Lee University (cum laude), he received his J.D. from the University of Richmond School of Law. He was Louisa County Attorney from 1990 until 1998. He represented the Virginia Transportation Commissioner as trial counsel by appointment of the Governor of Virginia from 1994 until January 2002 when he joined Marks & Harrison. He is currently a Principal of the Firm.
Interesting Cases / Settlements / Verdicts
- Truck Collision Settlement $2,000,000
- Wrongful Death Settlement $1,240,000
- Motorcycle Collision Settlement $1,200,000
- Auto Collision Settlement $1,000,000
- Taxicab Collision Settlement $900,000
- Auto Collision Verdict $850,000
- Auto Collision Settlement $650,000