John C. Shea has been in practice since 1977 focusing his practice exclusively on representation of the injured.
Graduating from Wake Forest University (Cum Laude), he received his J.D. from the University of Richmond School of Law. He has been with Marks & Harrison since that time. His special interests are brain injury and tractor-trailer cases.
Interesting Cases / Settlements / Verdicts
- $12,000,000 Quadriplegia in Wreck with Garbage Truck
- $11,000,000 Young Woman Sustains Brain Injury in Wreck with Service Van
- $10,000,000 Brain Injuries in Railroad Accident
- $7,000,000 Motorcyclist Collision with Drunk Driver
- $6,500,000 Man Suffers Serious Burns
- $3,000,000 Death in Wreck with Box Truck
- $2,600,000 Bad Faith Action for Injured Child
- $2,000,000 Three Family Members Die in Crash with Tractor Trailer
|Marcy L. Bortowskifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Melissa C. Greenemail@example.com|
|Colleen M. Perryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Susan P. Summersemail@example.com|