Get a Free Consultation
You should do the following:
- Write down as much as you can about the accident itself, your injuries and any other losses (such as wages) you’ve suffered as a result of the accident.
- Make notes of conversations that you have with people involved in the accident or the injury claim.
- Preserve evidence of who caused the accident and what damage was done, by collecting physical evidence and taking photographs.
- Locate people who witnessed the accident and who might be able to help you prove your case.
- Notify anyone you think might be responsible for the accident of your intention to file a claim for your injuries.
For more information, please review our Car Accidents page.