Marks & Harrison is pleased to announce that 5 lawyers have been included in the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
“Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession. After three decades, we are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide,” says CEO Phillip Greer.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Marks & Harrison would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2021 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- J. Penn Crawford – Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Gregory S. Hooe – Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- John C. Shea – Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs and Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Louis D. Snesil – Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants
- Ryan T. Walker – Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs